• Living In Compassion
by Bardor Tulku Rinpoche
• The Awakened One
by Sherab Chodzin Kohn
• Traveling the Path of Compassion
by His Holiness the 17th Karmapa
• 37 Practices of the Bodhisattva
by Ngulchu Thogme
• The Way of the Bodhisattva (Bodhicharyavatara)
• Seven Points of Mind Training (Lojong)
by Chekawa Yeshe Dorje
• The Jewel Ornament of Liberation
by Je Gampopa
• The Lotus-Born
by Yeshe Tsogyal
• The Lady of the Lotus-Born
by Gyalwa Changchub
• Precious Essence
by First Barway Dorje,
tr. by Yeshe Gyamtso
• Treasury of Eloquence
by First Barway Dorje, tr. by Yeshe Gyamtso
• A Garland of Jewels: The Eight Great Bodhisattvas
by Jamgon Mipham Rinpoche, tr. by Yeshe Gyamtso
• The Ri-Me Philosophy of Jamgon Kongtrul the Great: A Study of the Buddhist Lineages of Tibet
by Ringu Tulku
• The Essence of Buddhism
by Traleg Kyabgon Rinpoche
• This Precious Life
by H.E. Khandro Rinpoche
• Turning the Mind Into An Ally
by Sakyong Mipham
• Kunzang Palchen Ling Blog - This blog features a variety of selected writings and teachings directly connected with the Terchen Barway Dorje lineage.
• Kunzang Palchen Ling Youtube - Youtube collection of assorted KPL videos.
RELATED DHARMA CENTERS & FRIENDS
• Kunzang Palchen Ling - KPL's main website.
• PSG Battle Creek - Palchen Study Group in Battle Creek, Michigan.
• PSG Jacksonville - Palchen Study Group in Jacksonville, Florida.
• Affiliate Centers and Study Groups - KPL's main website page showing affiliate centers and Palchen Study Groups and their email/contact information—including those currently without websites.
• Mindful Heart Buddha Sangha - Theravadin-oriented sangha here in Evansville, IN.
• Karma Triyana Dharmachakra - Website for KTD, seat of H.H. the 17th Karmapa, Orgyen Trinley Dorje.
• Kunzang Palchen Ling - The KPL Bookstore is the primary source for practice materials related to the Terchen Barway Dorje lineage.
• Namse Bangdzo Bookstore - KTD's bookstore. Virtually any Dharma practice materials—from meditation cushions and shrine objects to books—can be purchased through Namse Bangdzo.